Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NERRRRRDS!!!!


John Hodgman warms the cockles of my heart. I will freely admit I have a giant nerd-crush on the intrepid PC; whenever I see those "Get a Mac" commercials, it makes me want to rush right out to get my own walking, talking, lovably geeky PC. (Or purchase a cupcake).


And now I find that "The Areas of my Expertise" is merely the first portion of a planned trilogy of fake history/trivia. How delightful!


Equally delightful is this interview John Hodgman gave to the AV Club. I'm pleased to learn that he will (eventually) be returning as a semi-regular contributor to "The Daily Show."

Add to all this that he will also be appearing in the final season of "Battlestar Galactica." Well, as he says, "Only the nerds will save the earth" (Hodgman, 2008).

Let's hear it for the nerds!!!

2 comments:

Alex Headrick said...

Thanks for sharing this! I loved the sh*t out of The Areas Of My Expertise. I especially loved the hobo signs. I'll be getting part two ASAP.

Ian Gort said...

Hooray Battlestar Galactica!
Perhaps Roslin will airlock the molemen.

Site Meter