Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bucey's be bloggin?!?!

This is my first blog ever. Whatever happend to good ol paper and pen? Or the telagraph for that matter any way? I'm kinda wonderin' whats next a "bat signal" in the sky? Maybe a direct link to our concious thought process???? I digress, this is a great way for all of us to reach out, or blog out, as the case may be, our most inner thoughts on the subject of TCOWHN, or maybe the, use of, too many, commas. I shall leave you with this little tidbit for the day... week...month... or year. Always pay attention to your gut, because that feeling you have may be more than just bad gas!

2 comments:

The Freakin' Deacon said...

Amazing! Five Star Post!!! Would Definitely Read Again!!!

Norah said...

I don't know, man. You're pretty gassy.

Site Meter