Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Michelle and I were talking about Thanksgiving yesterday. It has to be the closest thing to the perfect holiday. It has become a day that we get together, eat too much, laugh, and be with our friends and family. Unfortunately I couldn't be in Colorado with my folks and their always amazing Thanksgiving. Fortunately, I have family here in Madison that took me and my kin in for a Thanksgiving Dinner that couldn't be beat. To Michelle, Daiv, Tom, Keith, Sid, and Sonny (unfortunately Science had to work, her presence was truly missed; Ian and Norah were up North for the Holiday, and they were truly missed as well): I had a great time yesterday, thank you for helping me make it 28 for 28 and thanks for the fantastic spread. To all of you: I am truly thankful to call you all friends and family. Cheers! I hope that your Thanksgiving was as good as it could have been. And since it's never too late for tradition...

1 comment:

Ian Gort said...

i'm glad you had a thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat.

~i didn't get nothin' i had to pay fifteen dollars and pick up the garbage.

my thanksgiving(s) were great. except no one noticed the white house news conference where bush pardoned the turkeys, and scooter libby had crammed himself inside. i swear a heard a gobble and then a "no take backs" coming from that ol' tom's beard.

but, maybe it was the beer and gravy talking.

Site Meter