Saturday, December 6, 2008

To All Our Readers, Deacons, Acolytes, & Who-Have-Yous

sometimes i check the site meter, not so much to see how many hits we get (not all that great), but rather to see where our readers are from. this helps me to discern whether we are just entertaining ourselves (we are & that's really enough for me) or whether anyone else, especially non friends & family, are interested.

so, with that, my call is to all you anonymous readers to comment. give us feedback or give us direction---is there something you'd like to see more of? (yeah i see that preposition dangling there grammar geeks)

kisses & cashews
cheers & beers

~ian

7 comments:

Science said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Science said...

seriously, we have readers?
Okay, I know Alex and Lisl read us once in a while.
Oh well, we entertain me, and that's all I care about.

Ian Gort said...

i've seen hits from kansas, north dakota, connecticut, and so on....just trying to engage the country.

Alex Headrick said...

I've got the site on the feed, so even if I'm not commenting, I'm reading it. Just keep speaking the truth. I always dig the commentary on news items. I could do without the pinhead. "One of us, one of us."

Ian Gort said...

mason you are nothing if not enraging. dare i say you are a rage-a-holic who cannot get enough of the rageahol.

The Freakin' Deacon said...

I could do without the pinhead. "One of us, one of us."

Prince Radian was a saint!

Ian Gort said...

as is dorothy mantooth!

Site Meter